Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Opernpalais Christmas


Dear readers, the holidays have hit, and things have been so busy and so completely unentertaining over on my side of Berlin that I haven't had a moment to blog (or, to be honest, much motivation). From now until the New Year, posting is going to be very erratic, as (and this is a Big Deal) I am going HOME for Christmas! California! I haven't been home, or even in the States, for two years now, and I'm stoked. I leave a week from today.

That said, I saw the new Scala Lohengrin, and I really liked it, despite my unflinching dislike of the opera itself (long story; later post). I found the whole production to be eerie and interesting, even if things did fall apart in Act 3. Again, long story, later post.

In case I don't make it on here before the end of the year, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

No comments: